Happy new year, everybody! I hope you all had a great night and you made some wonderful memories. So, how many of you are having a hangover right now? It’s like the first of January is International Hangover Day!
I’m not your average, enthusiastic new year resolutions-maker. If I want to change something, I’ll do it now. I don’t need a new year to get myself moving, to make things happen. Regardless of what I’m doing (or in this case, not doing) I wish you all the very, very best and good luck with all your resolutions! Go for it.
Although I’m not making a resolution list I want to start this year on a happy note. So, I’m gonna share some moments I’m really looking forward to. In no particular order, here are 9 THINGS I CAN’T WAIT FOR!
- Developing my blog is definitely a big one on my list. I have so much ideas. I love how some of my favorite blogs are making ‘the best of 2012’ blog posts with their blog’s highlights. I hope I can do something similar at the end of this year and people would feel just as inspired as I am reading those posts right now!
- I don’t like this cold weather, the rain or the wind. I can’t wait to see the sun again and to feel the heat again!
- My 20th birthday later this month!
- The Beautygloss party, 27/04/2012 ♡ Maybe I’ll see you there!
- Spending another year with my boyfriend. Even after being together for more than a year, I still have butterflies every time he kisses me.
- I can’t wait for Urban Decay’s NAKED Flushed Blush Palette, coming out later this month. It’s looks likes the next top product from Urban Decay!
- Every Jennifer Lawrence movie: the Silver Linings Playbook, Catching Fire, Serena and so on (hopefully). Bring it on! If you have nothing to do for a day, watch her interviews. She’s unbelievable funny and a very talented actress!
- Winter sales (only 48h away, aaah) + summer sales. I don’t know how the sales periods are in other countries but in Belgium we have them twice a year for a month!
Q: What events are you really looking forward to in 2013?
source images: weheartit.com