Top o’ the mornin’ to ya! What a better way to start your day than with a cup of fresh coffee, right? In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, I decided to spice up my usual morning coffee with some extra magic. Oh yes, you know what I’m talking about… Sharing on the blog today – my simple recipe for the classic Irish coffee!
- a big cup of fresh brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
(to make the medicine go down) (sorry, had to)
- 1 tablespoon Baileys Irish Cream
- some whipped cream – the heavier the better!
- Prepare (at least) a big mug of coffee.
- Pour a tablespoon of Baileys Irish Cream into a tall glass, preferably an Irish coffee glass, and add some sugar. Stir until all the sugar is dissolved.
- Slowly pour a big mug of fresh brewed coffee in your glass. Keep stirring the whole time.
- Finish your Irish coffee with some whipped cream, as little or as much as you want!
- Your cup o’ luck is ready to be served immediately.
Hope you’ll have as much fun making this forgotten coffee as I did. Happy St. Paddy’s, dears. Cheers!