Summer means late nights, tan lines, beach hair and good times. It’s a busy time, summer. This Raspberry & Coconut Smoothie is a fun way to squeeze in a health boost between all the cocktails and wine. It’s super easy, healthy and delicious! Let’s clink our glasses and say cheers to the summer with this yummy recipe.
INGREDIENTS – for one big glass of healthy yumminess
- 300ml coconut milk
- 1/2 medium banana, peeled
- 100g raspberries
- optional: some ice cubes
- optional: shredded coconut flakes
- Measure the amount of milk in a measuring cup and pour it in a blender.
- Peel a medium-sized banana and slice it into small pieces. Use a whole banana to make the smoothie extra thick. Half a banana makes the smoothie more smooth.
- Add the sliced banana and raspberries in the blender jar.
- Blend until smooth. Add ice to make the smoothie extra cold.
- Serve immediately. If you’re truly in love with the coco, add some shredded coconut flakes on top.